Minimally Invasive Dentistry
Minimally invasive dentistry aims at conserving the patient's tooth structure to the maximum. Our practice focuses on using minimal means of restoring the patient' dental health. Only under certain circumstances when the patient is in need of restorations or surgery would the dentist consider treatment that may compromise the patient's dental tissues or bone structure.
Minimally Invasive Treatment and Techniques can include:
- Prevention of decay
- Non-surgical therapy of periodontal disease
- Application of dental sealants
- Preventive resin restoration
- Using natural colored dental fillings instead of Silver Fillings
- Same day inlays and onlays
- Using professional teeth whitening methods
- Undergoing treatment for sleep apnea with oral appliances instead of a surgery
- Smile makeovers with teeth bonding
- Using Invisalign removable aligners instead of braces for orthodontic treatment
Minimally Restorative Restorations
A minimally invasive restorative approach helps prevent dental disorders or conditions by using non-operative or non-surgical means. Minimally-invasive restorative techniques can offer a lot more advantages than surgical remedies that it would minimize loss of oral tissues and avoid unnecessary tissue damage.
Minimally invasive restorative dentistry can involve the use of composite resins and dental adhesive procedures.
To find out more about our services, contact our office or schedule an appointment online, today.